IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE:
PROCEDURE TO UPLOAD FULL PAPER, COPYRIGHT/MATEC WEB OF CONFERENCE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND PPT FILE
1. log in to your EasyChair account as author
2. Select My Submissions menu in the top left corner
3. Select your submission paper
4. Click Add or update files in the upper right corner
5. Then comes Update Files for Submission window, in Matec Web of Conference License Agreement/Copyright click Choose File to browse and search your copy right form, in Full Paper click Choose File to browse and search your Full paper, and in PPT Presentation click Choose File to browse and search your presentation in power point.
6. Click Submit button to upload your file(s)
The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) will be held together with International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017). We are inviting academics, researchers, and practitioners to submit case studies of practice, theoretical papers, empirical studies and other papers that address any topic within the broad areas of engineering and technology. Participants with accepted extended abstract will have options to present in oral or poster sessions. On this occasion, conference’s theme is “Advanced Engineering and Innovation for Green Technology and Sustainable Development”.
The IJCAET and ISAMPE 2017 will take place on 24 – 26 August 2017 at Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel, Bali, Indonesia. This event is organized by the Faculty of Engineering – Diponegoro University, the College of Engineering – Pukyong National University, and the Faculty of Engineering – Udayana University.
The official language of the conference is English. All submissions will be peer reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. The registered and presented papers will be published* in the Matec Web of Conferences proceeding, which is indexed by SCOPUS. Extended version of selected papers after presentation in the conference will be recommended for publication in one of Scopus indexed journals**:
- Journal of Bulletin Of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis (BCREC)
- International Journal of Intelligent Unmanned Systems (IJIUS – Emerald)
- International Journal on Advanced Science Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT)
or in one of nationally accredited journals** :
*) subject to the review process and proceedings’ requirement
**) additional cost may be required