Extended abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation track. The poster presentation track does not require a full paper. Thus after a review process by the scientific committee, only the accepted extended papers for the oral presentation track requires full papers that may lead to the Scopus index proceeding or journal*). Please submit your extended abstract/paper through easychair.org (click here) only. Other modes of submission (email, hardcopy and etc.) will not be accepted.
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
*) after presentation, and subject to the review process and proceedings’ requirement
- Extended Abstract (Deadline:
1 May 2017, new deadline: 22 May 2017) CLOSED !!!
- 1 – 2 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Please follow the extended abstract template: [IJCAET_ISAMPE_ex_abst.doc]
Upon receiving acceptance notification (via email and posting on this conference’s website) from the scientific committee, the submission of the following documents are required:
- Full Paper for Oral Presentation Track (Deadline:
5 August 201715 August 2017)
- Poster Presentation Track (Soft copy deadline: 5 August 2017, hardcopy deadline: 23 August 2017 at the venue). Please use the poster template: IJCAET_ISAMPE_Poster_Template_landscape and follow the poster presentation guideline: IJCAET_ISAMPE_Poster-GuidelinesAugust2017
PROCEDURE TO UPLOAD FULL PAPER, COPYRIGHT/MATEC WEB OF CONFERENCE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND PPT FILE
1. log in to your EasyChair account as author
2. Select My Submissions menu in the top left corner
3. Select your submission paper
4. Click Add or update files in the upper right corner
5. Then comes Update Files for Submission window, in Matec Web of Conference License Agreement/Copyright click Choose File to browse and search your copy right form, in Full Paper click Choose File to browse and search your Full paper, and in PPT Presentation click Choose File to browse and search your presentation in power point.
6. Click Submit button to upload your file(s)
Terms and Conditions
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
Please note, if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to offer poster presentations for some of these abstracts.
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in IJCAET & ISAMPE 2017:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to IJCAET & ISAMPE 2017.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the IJCAET & ISAMPE 2017 Conference Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed. The organizers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program.